SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN BELOW:
At the start of 2014, Ade Sanusi created a pioneering platform that celebrated the next generation of creative talents called Art Meets Culture. The platform is a one-of-a-kind experience, designed to celebrate, promote, and develop artists and musicians. Tapping into the importance of social media in the artist community, this unique event allowed music and art enthusiasts to come together and share their experiences, with a specifically tailored social media campaign for each show. With over 22 events curated since 2014, we have now expanded the brand into an art-driven communications platform. The goal is to continue to develop the platform that champions artists and be the absolute best at what they do.
In this episode, we discuss…
- How Ade got to work at Universal Music and Complex Media
- Why he created Art Meets Culture
- What all goes into creating and promoting big events
- What his first event was like compared to his most recent events
- Some of the biggest mistakes he made in business
- And so much more!
Social Media & Links:
More of Ade & Art Meets Culture: