SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN BELOW:
Alvin Codner has always wanted to change the world at a young age. He has worked in the nonprofit sector, public sector, and school districts throughout the past 10 years, Alvin Codner has a history of excellence and holds the public interest very close to his heart.
Some of his gangSTAR* achievements include Peoples Choice Award at the National Arts Program, feature on FOX News for Community Arts, Arts Coordinator for The Grace Assets (One of Multi-Millionaire Derrick Grace’s Business), and Teacher of the Year Nomination.
This is Alvin Codner’s last year as a Middle School Art Teacher transitioning to be a full-time artist. He has his BFA and his main niche is Acyclic and Oil Paintings.
In this episode, we discuss…
- How Alvin got into the arts
- Working on projects within the community and for non-profits
- What his pricing looked like when he started doing art vs what it looks like now
- What his plans are for the direction of his new artwork
- Tips for artists who want to transition into full time
- And so much more!
Social Media & Links:
@mrdatslife (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube,)
More of Alvin Codner: