SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN BELOW:
Erin Miller Wray is an artist and designer specializing in hand painted visual branding. Erin partners directly with clients to develop unique murals and artwork designs for branded content, commercial use, outdoor advertisement, social media installations and public art.
EMW founded her company after merging her love of producing and design as a one-stop-shop for production, design and installation for clientele looking to create alternative forms of artwork for public engagement and commercial use. Her work focuses mainly on large-scale mural projects in an effort to increase social benefits through public artwork in communities. Through her exploration of modern, energetic shapes and colors, she hopes to enhance the well-being of community members through access to public art. EMW’s pieces are inspired by the community and the history of the area around the mural site and are designed to encourage audiences to explore creativity, possibility, healthy lifestyles and engagement with others.
In this episode, we discuss…
- How Erin got into painting murals
- How Erin was able to transition into being an artist full-time
- Some of the biggest turning points her art career
- What it’s like to work with big corporate and commercial clients
- What things you should have in place to attract commercial clients
- How she goes about pricing her services
- Some of the biggest mistakes she made and what she learned from them
- And so much more!
Social Media & Links:
More of Erin Miller Wray: