SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN BELOW:
Lex Monson is the Co-founder and CEO of Punkpost, where beautifully handwritten cards are mailed by artists for you. Each card is uniquely handwritten to bring maximum delight to both the sender and the recipient. Lex founded the company with her husband back in 2015 when the two decided that it should be easier to deliver happy and encouraging moments, even when you’re short on time or resources. Punkpost gives people an accessible way to connect with one another in a deeper, more meaningful way. Before Lex founded Punkpost, she was the managing community editor at Brit + Co. Prior to that, she worked as a senior editor at Yelp.
In this episode, we discuss…
- How Lex and her husband came up with the idea for Punkpost
- The journey from where Punkpost started and where it is today
- Best ways to go about pitching your idea
- Who her team is made up of and what their roles are
- Best ways to manage a virtual team
- What they have planned for the future of Punkpost
- And so much more!
Social Media & Links:
More of Lex & Punkpost: