SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN BELOW:
Nikolas Elliot is the Award-Winning VP Of Sales for the 4th fastest growing company in The United States and runs one of the fastest growing Business To Consumer sales floors in the world. Nikolas is a highly praised speaker, 4x published author, and the CEO/Founder of Breakthrough Coaching Platform, The Upper Limits, CEO/Founder Of Savage Fitness Sales Academy, and CEO/Founder of Conscious Rap Label Starve Your Doubt
Nikolas has dedicated his life to being the light for both men and women who are challenged by self-sabotage, low self-esteem, and procrastination.
From addiction, depression, and homelessness to building an 8-figure empire, orphan activist, and an industry-leading expert – Nikolas has turned his Pain Into Purpose.
Some of his gangSTAR* accomplishments include booking and performing 13 live shows, filming music videos across the nation with established videographers that have shot well known rappers like Russ and the Migos, and making $10,000 in six months off of swag, ticket sales, etc, all while running an 8 figure phone sales team and leading over 60 people.
In this episode, we discuss…
- How Nikolas got into rapping
- How to get immune to rejection
- How he’s able to balance both a high pressure 9-5 and music career at the same time
- What sales tactics can help all creatives better sell themselves
- His favorite sales and mindset resources he recommends
- And so much more!
Social Media & Links:
- Go For NoGo for No! : Yes Is the Destination, No Is How You Get There
- Way of the Wolf: Straight Line Selling: Master the Art of Persuasion, Influence, and Success
- Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal
More of Nikolas Elliot: