SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN BELOW:
Patricia Kaniowski is an active Real Estate Investor, who redevelops high-end homes in the Los Angeles area. As co-owner of Legacy Homevestments LLC, her job responsibilities include marketing, financing, acquisitions, project managing and design.
For over 20 years, Patricia traveled the world competing in Ballroom Dance competitions and ranked in the top 7 in the world, as a Rising Star Professional.
– Being featured on HGTV’s Flipping 101 (Currently filming season 2)
– In 8 short years have rehabbed 40 homes
– Purchased and sold over $77million worth of Real Estate
In this episode, we discuss…
- How Patricia got into ballroom dancing
- What it takes to be a top world ranked ballroom dancer
- Whether or not there’s money in dance
- How she transitioned from professional dancing to real estate
- The process of how she finds and flips her properties
- How she got on HGTV’s Flipping 101
- What kind of team it takes to do what she does
- And so much more!
Social Media & Links:
More of Patricia: