SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN BELOW:
Tijana Stamenković and Dušan Tašin are the epitome of a power couple. With more than 5 years in the startup industry and many more years in the IT, branding and design industry, these two are on the fast track to creating an ultimate legacy.
They are the Co-owners of their own branding & web agency, with clients from all over the world. They also created a successful print on demand photobook company called YoloBook with over 50+ employees, selling over 12+ million books, and building several headquarters that spread over several European countries.
They are a young duo in their mid-twenties, that have been published on their national TV stations and in multiple newspapers, blogs, and podcasts. Tijana was also nominated for 30 under 30 by the Head of Startup Center in 2019, and was recently listed as one of the top 10 female leaders from Serbia by EU Startups.
In this episode, we discuss…
- How Tijana & Dusan got into their creative careers
- What it takes to build multiple companies at the same time
- One of the biggest mistakes they made in their business
- The many crazy roadblocks they faced while building their companies
- How to build a great team culture
- How they built a successful startup company with headquarters in 4 countries and 50+ employees
- The sacrifices that go into creating some sort of work/life balance
- How to work with your significant other
- And so much more!
Social Media & Links:
Photos & Media: