SUBSCRIBE & LISTEN BELOW:
David Filar is a footwear designer by trade, but an all around creative. He has the amazing opportunity to work with and manage a design and development team in the footwear industry for his full time job. He’s also an artist and painter, new creator of NFT’s, podcast host, volunteer on the Worcester Arts Council, and an art teacher. He believes in being a better person every single day and that we should all create to inspire others. On a more specific level, he’s super proud of being able to work with Matthew Williams and Nike on a product through Vibram which allowed him to go to Milan to speak on a stage with him and travel to China collaborate as well.
In this episode, we discuss…
- How David got into the footwear design industry
- What it takes to build a career in the footwear industry
- Tips for getting the job you really want
- What it’s like to travel to China and other countries for work
- How David balances all his creative passions
- Creative burnout and how to deal with it
- And so much more!
Social Media & Links:
More of David Filar: